So here we are. Another profound step in our penis enlargement journey. Oh how far we have come.
I assume you read out guide on how to jelq correctly. That is mostly likely how you got to this article. In that last post, we learned jelqing exercises and answered the most relevant questions beginners might have.
By now, you should have a good understanding of the basics and the different techniques that you have at your disposal.
In this post, we will tie all that information together to create an actionable plan for penis enlargement that beginners can easily follow.
It is highly recommended that beginners create an easy routine they stick to. This will make it easy to hold yourself accountable along with having a quick and easy guide to follow. This will minimize the chances of failure and quitting.
Creating A Routine
This should be pretty simple given the information within the last article. There are five stages in this process.
- Warm Up Body: Follow our warm up routine. Here are some quick tips. Warm Shower For 5 to 10 minutes or wrap your dick in a warm moist towel for 15 minutes.
- Warm Up Massage: Light massage 2 or 3 minutes and then light stretches for 2 to 3 minutes. This can also be seen as part of the warm up too.
- Jelqing: Perform jelqing exercises for 5 minutes for the first two weeks or so! Weeks 3 to 4, move up to 10 minutes of jelqing. Weeks 5 to 6, do a full fifteen minutes.
You get the idea. Keep increasing the range of time in 5 minute increments every two weeks until you are jelqing for about 40 minutes straight.
That is equivalent to about 800 strokes. That is as long as I ever did it for. I cannot speak for jelqing beyond that point.
You can slightly increase the pressure along the way. I did not do that until about eight weeks in when I fully comfortable with the jelqing exercises.
This is the way I did it. I went ultra slow. However, there are plenty of people who increase their jelqing routine by 5 minutes (100 strokes) every week.
Here some instruction videos to give you a better visual on technique. Performing the exercises correctly is very important. It optimizes results and minimizing your chances of failure.
- Cool Down Massage And Stretch: Perform our cool down routine. This will help restore blood flow in dick back to normal and prevent injury.
- Cool Down Body: Take a 5 to 10 minute warm shower or wrap your penis up in warm moist towel for 10 to 15 minutes.
We recommend that a beginner only perform this routine for 3 times a week for the first couple weeks. Beginners should jelq for no more than 5 minutes for the first week.
If each rep takes 2 to 3 seconds to perform, then you should be able to perform 100 to 150 repetitions in 5 minutes of jelqing. This is a good start and will allow for your penis to condition to the workload and get adequate rest in the process.
Expected Timeframe For Results
It will usually take a couple weeks to start seeing growth gains at first. However, growing your dick is very similar to bodybuilding. You need to break down the muscle with exercise and let it recover.
During the recovery, the muscle grows back stronger and bigger than it was before. Also like bodybuilding, you will see the most gains in your first couple months or year or consistent work toward your goals. The same is true for penis enhancement.
You break down the smooth muscle through jelqing a couple times a week. Then you let you penis recover and grow. This is the name of the game.
I was able to add a little more than an inch in length to my penis in my eight months of jelqing. The gains were slow but they were there and they kept coming. This is because I stayed committed and put in the work.
However after my body become conditioned to the exercises, things became much harder. I had to buy certain devices to maintain my gains. I will write about that in the future.
Right now, just get started and focus on putting in the work consistently. Do not expect gains right out of the gate. Start measuring your dick size after month or so. Then keep doing so every couple weeks.
Pros And Benefits Of Jelqing
There are many positives and benefits to jelqing and using these exercise routines. I list some of them below:
- It's Free! - That is what makes this a great place to start for young guys in their teens and twenties. Chances are, if you are young, you do not have a lot of money.
- Natural Form Of Enlargement - It is the most form of penis enlargement for your body. It is a natural movement for your body.
- Great Place To Start - As I mentioned before, it is free. It also plants the basis for penis enlargement for young men.
- Safe If Done Correctly - Because it is natural movement for your body, it is very safe to perform.
- Straight Path To Results - You perform the exercise consistently and reap the benefits. No complicated hoops to jump over or valleys to cross. It is very simple and easy to perform.
Cons Of Jelqing
There are a couple cons to consider before starting to jelq that you should be aware of:
- Going Into The Intermediate Stage - Once you are past the beginner stage (3 to 6 months), gains are much harder to come across unless you intensify the training.
- Results Are Slow - Seeing the benefits take time. It takes patience and determination to get the results you want. Stick with it. It will come with time.
- Can Hurt Your Penis If Done Improperly - If you do not perform these exercises properly you can lower the sensitivity in your dick, discolor or curve your penis. All of these things are bad. Do the exercises properly and you will be fine.
There may be a little bit of discoloration that you may notice on your cock. These can be mid sized red spots or a brown band around the shaft. None of these discolorations are serious.
They are more indicative of you cock needing more time to recover from the exercises. You simply just need more rest and these issues will go away from the most part.
Another way you can avoid this is simply taking more time to warm up and cool down. Make sure to lightly massage your penis before and after jelqing.
Potential Cons And Side Effects
-Baseball Bat Effect
The Donut Effect
This can happen when the pressure and fluids gather near the glans (the head) of the penis. This creates a ring around the penis and it (ironically) looks like a donut.
This can lead to swelling of the skin. Especially if you are not circumcised. This usually happens after jelqing and it will go away in a couple hours. You just need to o take time to recover. Take time off until the ring goes away.
If there is a sharp pain near the glans (very rare), then stop all penis enlargement exercises. See a doctor or some kind of medical help.
Baseball Bat Effect
This is when the head becomes the biggest part of the penis. Your dick will begin to look like a baseball.
The best thing you can to do combat this is prevention. If you jelq properly then this should not happen. Jelq your entire shift from the beginning of the shaft to the start of the glans. That is the easiest way to make sure this does not happen.
You could also get bathmate. That will help with girth issues as well.
There you have it. Those are the essentials of what you need to know to get started. Make sure you read our jelqing guide so you know how to properly perform the exercise.
We will post more advice in the meantime on different tips and tricks you can use to maximize your results. There is more to come on jelqing and other penis enhancement devices.
I hope this post helped you get a better idea of how to use jelqing toward your male enhancement goals.
If you liked this article, please share this post with others and subscribe to our private newsletter for updates and exclusive offers.
The Strongest Legal Steroid: 4-Androsterone/4-Andro/4-DHEA Review
Do You Have A Bullet In Your Head? Free Your Mind From The Propaganda
Summer Cut 2017 w/ Ostarine + T3 Research: Maximizing Fat Loss
SizeGenetics Vs. Phallosan Forte: Which Extender Is Better?
5 Designer Steroids That Will Help You Pack On Mass!